Tuesday, November 23, 2010

portraits




In all my images, I took pictures of Hannah. I took all of my photos inside. I really like all of the pictures.
I took all of these images around 2:30 in the afternoon. I chose these photos, because I loved the lighting on them. I also thought they were all very pretty. When I was taking these photos, I was trying to see what different things I could do with the light and different ways I could pose Hannah. I really like all the lighting in the photos and the poses.
The principal of design that I see the most in all my photos is rule of thirds. I don’t think my principals of design are really strong, but I think they are still there. However, rule of thirds is the one that I see the most in all of my photos. I think rule of thirds contributes to my work because it really highlights the light in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment